Aug 29, 2010

Rhymes of friends...

IZZA'S
I have a friend named Izza, 
She's a bit emotionally bizarre, 
I'd compare her to a piece of pizza,
Every bite strikes u with different flava.
Befriending her is an exciting adventure, 
And a dear friend indeed she are, 
There's just no one like my lovely IZZA... 
hope u r happeeya :p 
 
ZABREENA'S
She's really into photography,
 and I can assure you her pics ain't never shabby, 
Always bringing up the best in me, 
Honesty is truly her best policy, 
She's my treasurd fren, ZABBY

DD'S
There's this one petite n gorgeous lady,
She looks so kind and act so gently,
but beneath that smile lies a mistery,
only her closest friends will agree with me,
that her laughter is hilariously crazy,
...and judge a book by it's cover u shud not be,
cos often she's a terror and she acts violently,
bumps and bruises are the evidence on me,
But dont you worry my violent lady,
I will always be ur friend o Dd,
In good times in bad times we'll always be,
Forever the bestest friends since NZ...
and by the way, i'm just kiddin', okie dokie?

No comments: